Thursday, April 22, 2010

Garden of light

As I opened my eyes
The soft wind brushed my cheek
She looked at me and smiled

I looked down and saw her face
She has soft skin and brown hair
Her voice is sweet and touch is warm
She held me tight in her arms
I'm her special child

I am born today
They call me leaf
I am soft like my mother
But I am strong like my father

I saw the sun
It's so bright
he laughed at me when I tried to hold him
He sent me his blessings and I became gold

Birds and bees came together
They danced and sang in a circle
They told me stories and made me laugh

The moon came and sang me a lullaby
I closed my eyes
It was quiet and calm
I slowly hid myself in my mother's chest
I saw my father smiling in thousand glittering stars

Today is the first day of my life!

1 comment:

hyvana said...

Seu Blog e maravilhoso,cheio de luz.